As part of the launch of Oakley’s new Marina Bay Sands boutique, they have brought in a limited edition set only available at this store called the Jeff Staple Collection. Dedicated to the dramatic pop culture of the 80s, the collection pays homage to an era like no other.
Ronald Reagan was in the White House, The first Terminator movie was a box office hit – “Hasta la Vista baby” – and Run DMC was in certified gold simply by showing that they could “Walk This Way”.
It was also the time when Oakley created its one-of-a-kind sunglasses, the Frogskins.
For this collection, Oakley resurrected the original tooling from the ’80s, giving its fans here in Singapore a chance to own a piece of history.
This unique and fashionable label combines Oakley technology and frame design with graphics and colours featured across all apparel and accessories within the collection.
Each piece of eyewear has the Staple pigeon etched onto the lens and comes with a microbag with the collection’s artwork and Oakley logo.
• Lightweight O Matter frame material
• 4 base lens geometry with HDO
• Polarised and Iridium lens options available
• Available with Prizm lenses to enhance colour, contrast and detail for an optimised experience
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses: Power range + 2.00 to – 3.00
Get it from the new Oakley O Store at 10 Bayfront Avenue, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, #B2-47/48 while stocks lasts.Leave a comment